Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A little note by Lydia Le

Little Notes

To my viewers,

I would like to confirm that some features on the left, of this blog, are the defaults from the website which is picked for designing this "EEB308 - Assignment Tasks" blog. In particular, the statement saying "View my complete profile" will link to my G+. If you know how to delete it, please advise me.

My G+ is NOT my complete profile, but the collections of my interests.




Another note, this blog is designed to store my work towards 20% assessment weighing of the EEB308 subject studying at the Charle Sturt University. The works contributing towards 80% of assessment weighing are stored in my different platforms such as my Google site for EEB308 and the ACSF - Core Skills Collection (Numeracy), and other unpublic channels.

Wishing you have a nice relaxing time!

Thank you,
Regards,

Lydia Le


Link to my Google site
Lydia Le @ UTS

2 comments:

  1. If you have to delete your Google+ profile from your blog, then you will need to edit your website and remove widget code from there. Alternatively, you can find this widget in "Layout" under your blogger dashboard. Dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albert,
    Thanks for your advice, however, I do not want to delete my Google+ profile. I just want to delete the words "view my complete profile'. I've checked through the "Layout" many times but still I don't know where to find these words. Where are they in the "Layout" Where is this widget in the "Layout"? If you know.

    With many thanks,

    Regards,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete